Monday, August 3, 2009

StarrStruckk

hello! time to update this blog!

okay so nothing much has been going on. been super excited that i got the voucher to redeem the mtv world stage tickets! even though i got it weeks ago it seems quite surreal that im going to see AAR. yeah im just excited about seeing them play live.ahahhaha soon!!

okay so last week all of uitm closed down. they pushed our sem break earlier. thank god tho because on thursday the week before i got sick. yeah i still think it was wek's work.hahha he was sick and everyone knew i didnt want any sick person touching me and he did it.haha meanies! next day i went to the clinic and got the medical leave for that day and they gave me a mask to wear.yeah the nurse looked like she was waiting for me to put the damn mask on.haha but eventho i got the medical leave i still went to class because the class was spose to go in groups to discuss current issues and obviously i teamed up with sam. i didnt want her to like go talk alone so i dragged myself all the way to the 5th floor.talk was fine.bullcrap my way thru as usual.hahah

and during the whole week off, i didnt do anything much..i was just facebooking and twittering half the time.and i watched harry potter! obviously i'll say its good la but not that much effects like the previous ones. dobby the house elf wasnt in this one :(

and as usual i had assignments but i didnt do any.haha yes procrastinated. my god during the weekend i was like rushing to finish it.presentation and essay altogether. my dad even did the rearranging and decoration for me! and we were only done like around 11pm on a sunday.and mind you the presentation was on monday yeah. mel woke me up this morning and was like "eh ctu canceled."i was like "wtf.you're fucking kidding me?" i was like mygod. dude!we were rushing last night! and i could've lepak-ed longer with sara.

so class was at 4pm.and wek and alif couldnt stop poking me and sam! oh and i told alif i was going for the world stage.told him how to get the tickets and all.but i couldnt explain fully coz pak agi was back from his office. and in between during our short break alif threatened to poke me with his pen until we our diploma level ended if i didnt help him get the tickets.told him i'll go jump to the degree program after my 3rd sem and he was like "aku ikut ke kau!"
hahahaah.funniest dudes alive!

so now im back home doing my assignment which is due tomorrow. so i shall stop now and finish my assingment first!

hahaha

toodles!
x

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com