Saturday, April 17, 2010

Truest meaning of FML.

so yeah.today was the first time i ever felt the true meaning of FML.
so we had classes today.i woke up and then printed me and sam's assignments so that i could pass it to fizul instead. mum told me armand took the kancil and i was like shit im car-less.
i couldnt take da's car coz her parents were coming today. so my mum told me to take the savvy.i was like wooah.im driving the savvy ALONE.hahaha damn i got excited lah.
so yeah i was too excited to drive the car i forgot to pull the side mirror out.so i had to pull over and push it out.then i made my way to puncak.everything was going smoothly until i passed bukit jelutong and went up the hill and the before the traffic light BAM. i went over a bump of some sort and then the car started going ge de gang ge de gang ge de gang.and i was shit scared coz i thought i broke something and i was thinking my mum is going to rip my ass out for breaking the car again. so yeah i called her and she was like maybe the tire punctured.but then i could tell she wasnt happy already. so i called the first person i could think of which was sam and sam wanted to come and help me but she couldnt get off from work so she wanted to guide me to replace the tires and stuff but i was scared i'd break something again.so she told me to call the boys since i was near puncak.
i called wek, alif, and tajol and none of them picked up. i didnt want to call fareez and fizul coz they had a test for their koko. so i was feeling all shitty when tajol texted me and asked me whats up.i called him and told him what happened and he said he'll come and help.so from then on i was on the phone with my mum, my dad, armand, sam and tajol.armand was in puncak for his kesatria exam and he picked tajol and pedro up. they both got to work on the car and then there were some problems because the road wasnt even and the car wasnt going up. then when they finally got the car up the tools were too big for the tire rims because my dad changed it so the nuts(i think) were smalled.
so were at the side of the road thinking about what to do when i called my mum and told her what happend. she was telling me to find a mechanic but then i didnt want to so my dad called me and told me there's the special thingy for the nut.i was literally throwing shit out of the dashboard to look for that thingy. finally found it and the boys could finally change the tire. i felt bad for waking them up at such an ungodly hour of 10:00am. yes.thats too early for anyone to wake up on a saturday.haha for us lah. so anyways i decided to buy them lunch.
drove them to pizza hut and i got those set thingy and practically made them eat everything. it was their reward for helping me out and on the way to pizza hut fareez called and then tajol told him i was buying them lunch and i was like who fixed the car only gets the free food.ahahaha sorry lah.
so yeah we ate and gossiped and talk for a while then fry called and asked for my help.he wanted me to pick him up at pkns.haha so yeah after the food was finished we sort of talked some more then we remembered we had to pick fry up.hahaa whoops.so we picked him up and wek called before that to ask if everything was alright.so yeah dropped tajol, fry and pedro back at puncak and came back home.
so yeah.during the whole episode when the tire was effed i was like seriously fml.of all freaking days i had to get a punctured tire.what to do. one of those thiings in life.im just glad i have amazing friends to help and accompany me when shit like this happens.
thanks guyysss :)

x

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com