Sunday, May 16, 2010

Second

hellowwww.
so im still on my semester break and i am doing abso-fuckin-loutly nothing.
and i am happy doing so. i've been reading alot of books lately.yes with all thats been happening during the past 4 months i wasnt able to touch a freaking book. yes i love books.you have NO idea how far my love for books go. no bending. nothing.
so anyways.had another and LAST tooth extraction on friday. yeah i had 2 extractions.the week before i had one done coz my tooth was decaying.yes gross i know.could patch it up but the dentist said i might as well extract both sides coz my wisdom tooth would be coming up soon and shit so im like okay.
i shit you not it was fucking painful. yeah the dentist injected some shit but my lips were hurting coz i have no idea what he used to extract the tooth but the preassure was all on my lips. i think the denstist thought the meds got to my head or something coz after the first extraction i saw all the cotton covered in my blood and my tooth lying on the metallic table thingy i started laughing and going holy shit with cotton in my mouth.hahah oh and i was on freaking painkillers for like 2-3 days.it was hurting like a bitch. and i couldnt eat all the yummy food that HAD to appear after my extraction.why couldnt all the good ones come BEFORE the extraction.sigh.damn sad okay.
but the 2nd extraction was still as painful as the first one but its healing quite fast.the first one toook almost a week to heal. right now my gums are just swollen but it doesnt hurt unless i chew. damn.liquids for another week.sigh.i've been living on soup since yesterday.hahaha i cant wait to be able to chew again.im going to get a freaking subway sandwich coz i've been craving for it for about a week now.uggggh.
oh and i still dont know if im starting kickboxing classes or not. it either dancing or kickboxing.i still cant decide which and i've got until next month to make my decision. siiigh.
anyways im off to make some soup.coz im fungry.yes.fungry.
toodles.
x

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com