Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dream Big

but if you dont dream big what's the use of dreaming. as david cook would sing it.

so yes we all have dreams and so do i. things dont come easy i get that and we have to work for what we want to acheive our dreams.i did dream but i never believe my dreams would come true. half my wishes came true but to me its a different concept. anyways im gonna open up bout things here now. if you havent noticed my blog post are basically about whats happening in my daily life.i dont like to put myself out there so i'd be like an open book to read.im a very private person. but i think i should change some parts of that.
back to the main topic at hand. dreams. as i said before i never believed in dreams coming true.yes i dream about alot of things. i dream about this and that. the near future and shit like that. but alas to me it was a dream.one that i would end up thinking.hey that will never happen.its just a dream.
but now im seeing things in a different aspect. okay so i've been overweight for as long as i can remember. of course i had dreams about being slim and all but hey like i said i just left it as that and continued on with my life. a few months after college i took it upon myself to change that. it wasnt easy i tell you. but hey you gotta work for what you want right. im doing things slowly now and im not gonna rush into it. im just happy to say that my weight has decreased slowly in numbers and i havent been at this number since i was like what 14 or 15? i dont have a personal trainer or nutritionist to guide me and all so for me a year to lose this much is a success for me.and of course i had my lazy time where i didnt do shit for months.haha.and im not gonna mention how much i lost okay. thats still a private matter.haha.i have to thank my parents for their support in my cause.
now im working on acheiving my other dream.travelling to europe. london,scotland and paris in particular. yes. the need to go there has been festering in me for over 6 freaking years so its high time i do something about it. im not gonna ask my parents for money to just send me there.again if i want something im gonna work for it. saving up money is the hardest thing for me to do. the need to spend is always there.haha books and music cd's are my weakness. yes. but i have to believe i can do it. just the thought of travelling to europe with my bestfriend is just so mouthwatering i could just taste it. it will happen. and i will make it happen but it might take me a while. i still need to concentrate on other things aswell.and im still a student so we tend to spend on some things.haha siiigh. gonna start packing lunch from home!haha
oh and regarding my dream job im gonna work something out regarding that too. i hope my parents friends would be able to help me out once i graduate. one of my parents friend did say he'll help me out when the whole lot of us went fishing a few years ago..thats another reason why the weight is coming off. i did think about becoming a lawyer and shit once upon a time ago when i was in school but i wont lie. this job that i want..i've been wanting it for as long as i can remember! but we'll have to wait and see. i might go after something better.idk yet. i dont plan out my future in that aspect.i just live for now :)
so basically i just needed to get that off my chest.hehe. im just gonna make sure i achieve these 3 dreams first before i go for anything else. okay la i do need to pass my exams aswell.so i gotta work on that one since its like freaking important for me to graduate.
updates soon.going to aunty didi's place.might snap a few pictures if i feel like it.ngee.i know my bloggie has been picture-less for a while.hehe
tooodles!
x


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com