Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fly By

honestly this is quite sad. i've been doing basically nothing ever since the semester break started and i actually dont remember the days anymore.yeah.like seriously.
was in the kitchen with mummy yesterday and i dont know what happened and somehow the days came up and i confidently told my mum it was thursday. and she was like no its saturday and i was working myself up on an argument that it was thursday and that she's the one forgetting the days and then my dad came in and all and then my mum was getting some back up from him and then she pointed at the calander hanging from the fridge and she was telling me the date pointing at the day and it was a freaking saturday.
damn embarassing okay.
i was pretty sure it was a thursday. heh. so sad. so yeah. my mum then started nagging about the fact that im doing nothing at home and apparently chores dont count. hahaha i love my mummyyyy <3<3

1 comments:

-Sara Cempaka- said...

now the semester dah nak start..
we felt bummed to get our ass offto class pulak..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com