Monday, July 5, 2010

BFS

leave me be.im gonna rave about my love for Bowling For Soup.

yeah i know they came out waay before Girl All The Bad Guys Want but i was a fan after i heard that song and saw the video. remember the time when cassettes were still in exsistance? yeah if im not mistaken it was either me or my brother who bought the Bowling For Soup's drunk enough to dance cassette.hahaha and i couldnt stop listening to the friggen thing non stop! this band was different from all of the other bands i've ever listened to.i bought their cd's aswell.haha this band makes me beyond HAPPY.their music is totally amazing and when i say different believe me IT IS different.the lyrics are like whoaa! i've never heard any band like that so that def makes them special in my book :)


and their videos.ohmygod la. so amusing okay! i mean seriously dudes. my all time favourite would be girl all the bad guys want and also 1985. fucking funny as hell! yeah sure there are alot of funny videos that are parodies and stuff but somehow BFS makes it special.thats why i love them for it. i wish they would come down here tho.i will be lining up hours before the concert starts and i will be speechless as hell if i ever have the chance to meet them one daay! BFS for liiife <3 style="color: rgb(102, 0, 204);">

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com