Friday, July 17, 2009

I need a direction

this is not cool and weird at the same time.

over the past few weeks or months i've been addicted to the all american rejects. their songs are awesome.

when they first came out i wasnt really like a big ass fan.i just enjoyed their music and so on.

but one fateful night i was listening to a bunch of tunes and decided to listen to theirs.

and i was pretty much blown away. i only played their song on my mp3 and i kept skipping other songs to listen to theirs.

and when my headphones died out on me i used practically half of my weekly allowance to get new ones because i want/needed to listen to AAR.

and now thanks to elsa for the information, they're coming down here.

when i read what she wrote on my twitter i felt bile rising in my throat,my hands were shaking, my heart was beating faster and i couldnt breathe.

when i went to bed that night i was rolling around and it hit me.

this was a fucking sign man. i mean i've been obsessed over them and then they're coming down here.it was like..dude.wtf wei.kinda freakish because at college i'll be like "i wish they'd come down here.i'd pay big bucks to see them." and now...BAM.they're coming.

im going to find a way to get the tickets.if not i'll have to call upon my other friends to get the tickets i guess.

i cannot miss this.i'll probably cry if i dont get the tickets.

and here's the best part.xpax customers get free tickets.and i lost my xpax sim card.

wth right.

and i think you need to be 21 to be eligible to get it kot.im not sure.

maybe khalida will get lucky and win some tickets.hahaha like how she did for sunburst.

god help me.

x


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com