Wednesday, July 1, 2009

No Turning Back

humans.kindly miss me when im gone. whyyy. because im going back to college this sunday. my happy face is not on. dont get me wrong.i love where im studying. i love the course im taking. butttt. i dont want to stay in college. yeah.

i really envy sam. she dosent stay there. i jeles sama you la wei.

when im home i dont mind being alone in my room but when im there.i cant stay alone in my room. im scared. yeah all those weird scary stories my seniors told me.um yeah. and i even saw what happened once and yeah i got all the more terrified. and when i off the lights to my room to sleep i'd shut my eyes and listen to my mp3 in a super loud volume. sorry la but its scary! even my old roomate commented on the fact that im always wearing my headphones on. the only time i dont wear it when im in my room is when im taking a shower or having a conversation with my roomates. so now because of that my hearing got worse. yeah if you speak softly i cant really hear because it sounds muffled.

*sigh* i really hope all goes well this sem.sam and i have new resolutions. i think im going to try and maintain to be in the dean's list. sam said it'll help if i want to apply for a scholarship and i do want to go a study elsewhere...like in a diff country.*cough*london*cough*.yes and also we shall not procrastinate! oh and i think i'll try to be in class like 5-10 mins earlier.not late or on time.hahaha bad bad.

anyways...aunty fong will be coming down on saturdayy! i cant wait. she's like one of my few favourite aunt. at least i have something to look forward to before i go back to college.and plus the fact that my mum has been in a bloody good mood for the past few days.hahah

x




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com