Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bugger

i admit.something must be wrong with me.im itching for a fight/argument.

especially with my brother.

whyy? the fact is that during new years..i found out dearest brother of mine is embarrassed of me and my sister...because we're FAT.

yeah. my dad said that and my brother didnt deny it. so yeah.its true. he dosent want fat sisters.

i just remembered that today and idk.i was itching for an argument or to just lash out at him.

eventho he's been an egoistical ass i cant help but do things for him or when he asks me a favor. send him here there or anywhere he wants to be sent.

so earlier when i left the laptop running and went off to clean michaelangelo's and toto's bowl he wanted to take the laptop and bring it to aunty didi's house. her laptop was not working so he wanted to go there and fix it. so i started to make a big deal about it. memang takde kerja wei. i was like fine. i dont have a choice now do i.bla bla bla.

hahaha. i fucking hate our computer.slow as hell.i mean when i play RC it will start lagging like there's no tomorrow. babi.

anyways.when he got back aunty didi paid him rm70 for his work and then mum asked for 10 bucks for the petrol money.and when i went to the table for a while and went back to the tv area he wanted to give me 10 bucks. at times idk why i have a great deal of pride, ego and stupidity. free money right? i turned it down. i know my mum told him to give me the ten bucks. and i was all like "no.tak ikhlas. so i wont accept!"

i'd honestly have him give me whatever he wishes to give to me willingly. not being told by my mother! after he left for dinner my mum was telling my sister what happened and she started telling me to just accept the money.bla bla bla. alot of words were said but i was still being stubborn.

too bad then. pride, subborness, ego and stupidity helps at time. haha

x



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com