Monday, June 15, 2009

Chronicles

Hello hello.

okay so i decided to have a new blog. yeah just for kicks. there are some things that i want to share with the world and some things that i dont wish to share with the world. so therefore i have a public and private blog.i do need to vent sometimes.haha

anyways. as some of you know my phone has
been an ass to me. yes. i cant charge my phone at all. i've been charging my phone using the computer.yeah you know those cables to upload pictures and the likes of that? i've been using that and let me tell you something.its not working.ass. i've been charging my phone since like around 8pm and now its 1.40am and its still flat.bodoh punya phone. i srsly cant wait to get my new phone la.hopefully before thursday.


cute aint it? hahah

why by thursday? well its because i'll be going back to penang for kak eida's wedding. yeap.another cousin getting married! i cant wait but at the same time im worried.we'll be gone for about 4 days. i do have 3 cats you know.most importantly my charlie.who's going to give her fresh food? dudes.cats are picky eaters.they know when their food aint fresh.

and btw.di got me addicted to restaurant city.yeah that game on facebook. i was playing that until 5am.must stop playing.anyways.i'll blog later.im going to play some games for a while and then sleep.haha

x


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com