Sunday, June 21, 2009

My New Baby


okay we'll start off with my new phone first.haha here's the deal. wednesday night my parents came home at night and my mum came in first but my dad stayed out to talk to my bro.and i was still phone-less then.

so in my head i was just suspecting that my dad gave the phone to my bro to charge or something like that and im just like waiting to see when he'll give it to me.

so the next day we left for penang and when we arrived at the first stop and got down to stretch about and then when we sat down my dad was like "nana go get my wallet in the car.its in the arm rest" so i went off to get it. and here's the funny part. we've had the honda accord for about 2-3 years now and i had no idea the arm rest had a compartment.so i was looking in the other compartments, the side of the car and anywhere that a wallet could fit.then about 2 mins later mel came and was like "arm rest! arm rest!" and she pulled the arm rest up and i took the wallet and something on top of the wallet.then i saw it.hahah my new phone and i looked at mel and was like "am i suppose to find this or not? if not i'll put it back." and she said "yeah i think you are kot." hahaha why did i ask if i were to find it or not? lets just say for the past few years i sort of always ruin my surprises.like how i saw my mum buy my SP t shirt. how i knew my dad was buying me something from the NMBC store. and also how i walked in on my dad wrapping my birtday present.hahaha FAIL. so fine.i got sort of surprised for this year.hahaha

anyways i friggen love my new phone! i knew i made the right choice by picking it! its so pretty!! haha i couldnt stop jakuning with the flashlight thingy.hahahah

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com