Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Miracle Worker.

okay so slept around 8am.why? yeah i was playing restaurant city and pet society.hahah im addicted! so yeah mel woke me up around one because the cleaners arrived and i had to go down. freaking groggy wei.then mel was like im going to cut my hair.and im like noww?and i just wanted to shut the world out and go back to sleep.

decided to go tho because im going to penang on thursday and my hair was in need of cutting.haha as usual we went to sakura hair studio in shah alam.my 2nd time there.haha okay so the first time i went there i got a hairstylist that goes by the name of bryan.haha nice guy and he created my hairstyle.haha so anyways went there a
nd he remembered us!hahaha he was like..you punya rambut curly kan? hahaha anyways we were at the saloon for close to 5 hours.why so long? bryan had a customer that was doing rebonding lo. then we had to wait until he was finish and it took my hair close to an hour to be done.hahaha i originally wanted to just trim my hair and cut my fringe but then he was like 'nak tak i buat sama length.hari tu depan panjang kita buat lain.' and again i was like 'okay i trust you la.you buat ikut hati you la.'and again.he was amazing.i fucking love my new hair!!!

i swear to god the pictures do not do justice to what bryan did.hahaha thank you bryan!hahaha

and so babi la. on the way back home my mum called and told me that the colour for the phone that i want aint available.babi betul.only got the blue one.sorry la. but i want the red one.its prettier! now i have to wait.damn you la whoever who is responsible for this! i just feel the need to blame someone.hahahah.i was so looking forward to getting it today or tomorrow but nooo.now i dont know when i'll get it!!fucker.

x

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com