Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Reunited

guess what....

MY KANCIL IS BACK HOME!!

after 3 fucking weeks!my god. the pedals felt weird under my feet.thats probably the longest i've never driven and let me tell you it feels odd. i was pressing the brakes too hard and i probably just stomped on the accelerator.


anyways as some of you know my bro got into an accident.oh yeah he's fine but it was his fault. like i said dont be too overconfident on the road. i learned my lesson after my accident. this was the damage my brother did to the car.i forgot what car exactly hit him. this happened at the junction near my old school.he didnt wait for his turn and just went and a car came and hit the kancil.



now that i have the car back i am going to drive around till i puas hati.hahahaha oh and guess what!! shikara is back home!! yes! i cannot wait to see her! she's going off to college soon and i prob wont see her. this time i really hope i can see her la.the last time she came down we didnt get to see each other.please please please let me see her!

in other news i had manhattan fish market today! yeah i got those RM10 vouchers and thought i might aswell use it.hahaha and i couldnt find the white chocolate i wanted to get for my dad for his father's day gift.why so late?well we spent the day in the car driving back to kl from penang.and at night everyone was so tired my dad even slept directly after we got home.haha tomorrow i'l go find that chocolate someplace else!hahaha

x



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com