Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm a dancing sandwich.

sorry dear blog for not updating you.

hahah.before i start anything i just want to add another weird thing that happened.

tuesday morning my class was canceled. so i was home watching tv.

i was alone. and there wasnt anything good on the tv and i flipped to the AXN channel and then i saw Tyson Ritter on tv. i was like eh wtf.so weird. hahaa so yeah he was acting in House for a while. i mean its like freaking weird you know.and then on the radio i heard 'I wanna' and im like coool! hahahah

anywaaays. college has been the same. still procrastinating.

i try not too.but i just dont feel like picking up mayja
h thick books and searching for tiny bits of information.hahaha lazyy!!and one day we went to the bookstore in bukit jelutong and sam saw those paper strips you use to make stars.she thought me how to make them and i went overboard.i couldnt stop doing it.hhaaha my fingers were itching to fold all the strips.haha i eneded up doing most of it anyways.sorry sam!

hhahaha and now sam has this habit of always pulling my beanie down. which resulted in one amusing video and me being faceless for a few minutes.


and research writing got cancelled because of i dont know what reasons but hey at least i have more time to do my assingment! im still not done with it actually.more procrastinating which should stop.hahaha oh and in the picture you could actually see mel's head.


oh and we had our management dinner thingy.it was fine i guess. ate and watched some performances.hhahaa even some lecturers performed!
thats pretty much it i guess.i dont know what to write.no wait. i forgot. someone from my class is suspected with H1N1. and today about 5 people got sick. and here's a random photo from the silat demonstration.

they were pretty cool! especially the part where they used weapons.i love the way they did the knife flippy thingy.i'll look cool if i do that.hahaha

i effing have it.i have my friggen voucher for the tickets.god please let me get to the 15th of august smoothly. i need to see them.


x

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com